Tiny Tumblers 1 - 3
Students will be introduced to tumbling, balance, strength, and flexibility skills. They will also practice social skills such as working with a group, waiting for their turn, and listening to directions.
- Level 1 - Ages 3.5 - 4, or first year of preschool
- Level 2 - Ages 4 - 5, or the second year of preschool
- Level 3 - Kindergarten
Students must have hair up in a slicked back Ballet bun (or off of face and neck for those with shorter hair)
- Girls who also take Creative Dance in addition to Tiny Tumblers: Pink leotard, light pink or white convertible tights, bare feet
- Girls who take just Tiny Tumblers: Can wear items above. Can also wear a pink leotard and pink or white tights, or leggings, bare feet
- Boys: plain t-shirt, exercise pants, and bare feet
For information on weekly times for Tiny Tumblers 1 - 3, check the Fall-Spring Dance Schedule.